+39leatherGoods guarantees the right to withdraw from the purchase contract if the purchased goods are damaged during transportation or does not conform to that shown on the website. To exercise this right you must send a notice within 10 days from the date of receipt of merchandise (as D.Legge 21 of 21.2.2014) and send the goods within a further 15 days of that communication.
Who does it apply
The right of withdrawal excludes purchases made by retailers or by persons who in any way purchase for resale to third parties.
What is it about
The consumer, according to the most recent Italian legislation (Legislative Decree 185 of 22/5/1999), has the right to cancel the contract within 10 days of receipt of the goods, returning the product covered by the withdrawal to +39leatherGoods, who will reimburse the price of the goods returned.
How it is applied
Before contacting the Customer Service +39leatherGoods, it is appropriate have available the order number. Send via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org containing a declaration that you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the data requested (your order number and which products must be subject to withdrawal). Once this is done, the products for which the right is exercised must be returned within a further 15 days.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- The products must be substantially intact and not used
- In accordance with the European law, the shipping charges and export taxes to Italy will be charged to the customer
- Returned merchandise to its arrival at the warehouse will be examined to evaluate any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal) +39leatherGoods therefore recommends maximum attention in preparing the package, for example, using the original packaging.
How to delivery
After activating the withdrawal process you need to take all the necessary precautions so as to protect the goods from any damage. +39leatherGoods reserves the right to refuse the goods received concerning non-compliance of the above mentioned.
Send the goods to the following address:
LE TORRI Srl, Via San Giovanni 22/24, San Gimignano (SI) 53037, ITALIA
It is recommended to use a courier or other delivery method suitable to allow the tracing of the shipment. It is understood that +39leatherGoods not reimburse the value of the goods covered by the withdrawal if not receive the goods.
EXCLUSION (Decreto Legislativo 22/5/1999 n.185)
There is no right of withdrawal for distance sales of goods made to measure or personalized.
- In case of payment by PayPal, you will be reimbursed by crediting the PayPal account
- In the case of payment by bank transfer pay at delivery (only for italy and EU countries), the refund will be made by crediting the account used by the counterparty
- In the case of payment by MONETA WEB or GESTPAY System customer will be reimbursed with the re-accreditation on the credit card